Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alrighty Then

Okay, well I sent out those blog invites. If you didn't get one and you feel like you should have, you may want to email me or comment here and let me know you feel left out. I may have put your email address in wrong or maybe I didn't know you wanted an invite and you didn't get invited. Or maybe I'm intimidated by you and didn't want to invite you for fear that you'd reject me. Whatever the reason: let me know if you want an invite to the private blog. I don't read minds.

3 comments:

Sufoot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Coop said...

I like being able to comment on your blog again. Not that I do it that often. It's just nice to know it is there. As well as the feeds. Thank you!

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

I want an invite!